He was born in Barcelona in 1979. and began her dance studies with the teachers; Ana Márquez, la Tam, La Chana and Antonio “El Toleo”.
He made his professional debut at the age of 16, working in different tablaos in Barcelona; El Carmen, Los Tarantos and El Cordobés. At the age of 22 she travels to Japan (Osaka and Tokyo) to work in the tablao “El Flamenco” as first dancer for a period of 1 year.
He has worked in numerous flamenco festivals both nationally and internationally among which include:
– Madrid (Flamenco pa’ tos)
– Murcia (Festival de la Unión)
– Barcelona (Ciutat Vella. Grec. Catalunya Arte flamenco).
– Antonio Mairena Memorial. Young Values Festival of l’Hospitalet
– France (Mont de Marsans Festival . Paris Festival)
– USA (Flamenco Festival of the USA in the cities of Boston, Chicago and New York)
– England (London Flamenco Festival)
– Prague Jazz Festival.
During 2005-2009 she worked for the company of Maite Martín and Belén Maya at the show “Flamenco de Cámara”.
He has shared the stage with great flamenco artists of the current scene among which include among others:
Eva la “Yerbabuena”, Belén Maya. Rafael Riqueni, Esperanza Fernández, El Pele, Fernando Terremoto, Rafael de Carmen, Manuela Carrasco, Tomatito, José Maya, Juana Amay.